As McKenzie Friends, we receive many kinds of cries for help. And the realisation that the victims are their own worst enemies is a very tough one to accept.
However, besides helping victims, there is also the opportunity to ‘fight the system’:
- of Social Workers who are the ‘local contact’ or ‘case worker’ to do all the damage to both children and parents – to stick to their remit and fulfil their adoption targets;
- of Police who are ‘only doing their job’ – also when they remove children only upon hearsay from Social Workers;
- of lawyers who don’t operate in the interest of the children or their birth parents;
- of court staff who conveniently lose papers or are simply incompetent;
- of judges who are clearly biased towards a network of paedophiles that benefits from secret family courts and all the attempts to legitimise abhorrent crimes against humanity, families and children
- of prison staff who are colluding as best as they can.
Since Audrone had been successful in the Supreme Court in Lithuania who said that the boy should stay with her family, she thought she could ‘fight the system’ here, too.
But she did not submit the documents we prepared for her: Continue reading